Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kicking the war for the end of the world

Kicking my post-war story aside for the moment. It isn't coming together and it's just frustrating me that I have so much work to do just to make it make sense.
So I've hit my prompt kit and come up with THE APOCALYPSE. It seems like a reasonable path as we've already had one false end of the world prediction this year and we're due for another one this October...
(If it does happen and digital media survives and people are reading this post-apocalypse then my face is a little red right now)
But yeah, I think I'm onto something here. It's not going to be just one story. It's six people telling their last day on eath. I'm going to tie them all together with characters appearing in stories not their own.
Should get to it

No comments:

Post a Comment