Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So, it turns out that if you don't do any extra excercise after three days, it takes you a little more to get back into it all. But on the upside, I have been catching up on the new season 4 supernatural dvds that i took of layby on the weekend (they were on the same layby as my new quilt, which I love).
But the downside is that I'm not pushing myself as much as I usually would. It's a bit more of a struggle than usual to get to 50 situps and pushups that I aim for, and the lightheaded sensations when it's all done are back again. It's weird. Also, it hurts a lot more afterwards. My poor stomach muscles. They have never done this much work. Of course, when I first started derby over a year ago, I couldn't even do one proper situp (and we won't even go into how bad my pushups were back then). Now, I can do 50 without whining too much. Go derby.

It's the same with writing too. I mean, if I don't write for a few days, it takes me a bit to get back into new and old projects with the same amount of gutso that I usually have. That's probably where this blog is a good thing. It makes me write. Mostly about nothing important, just random rambling for the sake of it.

Also, big thanks and all to my most generous friends who anonymously left a whole heap of groceries on my doorstep the other night. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment