Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One Girl Starts All over and thinks who we are

One Girl Revolution:
"And I'll be everything that I want to be... I am confidence and insecurity"
Sometimes I feel like it. I'm constantly thinking of ways to make change, to fix the world, to lessen the pain of not only myself, but others too. My problem is I dream big, see the wider picture, but then there's not much that I can do to make people hear/ read my words if they don't want to. I can't force the change I want to see happen on my own.

Start all over:
"... commit or not commit is such a crazy time"
So with that in mind, i am taking a step to the side to focus on ME, and what I want, right now, for my life. I want to go to TGSS (national roller derby event). This means I need work. The kind that pays on a regular basis. The reviews might get me there, but I've worked out that I need to do about five a month to get there and pay accommodation without paying for pass to get into event

Who we are:
"There's so much more to me than meets the eyes"
I'm being pulled into different directions. Most people only see what they want to see, the surface me because it's easier. they aren't looking for the complex underlayers that might feel conflicted by what they're trying to tell me.

By the way. For the rest of this month, I am working on the witch story. I even have a massive stack of non fiction books to go through for the research.

Songs quoted:
One Girl Revolution - Superchick
Start All Over - Miley Cyrus
Who We Are - Hope Partlow

No comments:

Post a Comment