Monday, November 14, 2011

I don't get to sword fight when I write about my witch

I'm still in the midst of the faery vs witch story war and I'm not sure who is winning.
When I work on one, it's all I can think of, completely excluding the other from my thoughts. Although I did some up with a good idea for the witch story the other day. Keep part one and develop it as a novel. It's going to be a lot of hard work to do this, but it's the part of the story that I'm really getting involved in. Then I will release part 2 as an ebook sometime in the future.
The faery story's coming along. I still don't have a title for it, so at the moment it's known to me as it's file name. I did get to playfight for it last week as a part of my editing process. That was sort of lots of fun. Plus it helped with the crap day I was having.
My foremost problem with both is finding a feasible sub plot to write about and be interested in long enough to reach a conclusion.

Farey vs witch... Still at even positions. Each one pulling me a little more

No comments:

Post a Comment