Monday, September 26, 2011

New Project



This is the way it should be. I have an idea and I ust write. This is several weeks of writing by hand and then transferring the translated longwinded ramblings into a cohesive storyline. It's 26 pages of story with one dimensional characters and no real view on settings and all that but it't the way a story starts for me.
It's skeleton mode. Start with picking up all the bones (that's the handwritten part) and then assemble them (the 1st computer draft). Then, each draftr that follows it will add layers like muscle, internal organs, liquids, brain activity, nerves and skin.
I haven't touched it all weekend so this week I can look at it with the critical eye I'll need to make hard decisions about plot, characters and if I want to keep on going with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment