Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome to the twisted ramblings of my mind

You’re not like the rest...
I’m going to go into this blog post without a really really clear idea on what I’m going to write about. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I do not know what will feature in this post. Probably a lot of song lyrics that are playing on my computer as I type this.
Wow, okay, so that was almost a thought.

Spinning all around
That’s sort of where I’m at. I have a lot of thoughts, a lot to get done this week but when I look at my to do list all I can think is snore.
I’d rather live out on the street than in this haunted memory.
Realised that I can’t type as fast as I think...
Ferris Wheel Go Round, got work to do. Hey did you see that article in the news over the weekend about a Ferris Wheel getting hit by a plane. Really, you couldn’t see a big thing going round? No answer?
Launch plans are in the making. We love Australia Post for their fast service that I didn’t have to pay extra for. Everything I sent out at 4pm last Thursday has already been reveived.
I thought it was supposed to be blue skies today

When she was 22, her future looked bright – gotta change that song
Yeah, I remember being 22. Back then I wasn’t jaded. I was actually a little optimistic.
Pretty much, you know your limits, pretty much
I wish I knew my limits sometimes. Really sort of wish. But life is for reaching them and then going past them at high speed.
Just like that ass that sped past my place in his car. Where’s the highway patrol cars when that’s going on? Nowhere to be seen on the street.

(Boys in town – Natalie Gauci; Funhouse – P!nk; 22 – Lily Allen; Politics in Space – kate Milled Keidke)

No comments:

Post a Comment