Wednesday, February 2, 2011


I don’t know how I managed to do it, but somehow I was able to convince the people at BRACE that I was NEIS material, at least initially. I got into the pre-NEIS course. A big sigh of relief on my part. I had to call them about it because I hadn’t heard anything yet. I’ve got a meeting with my job network this afternoon, so I kind of want to know where I stand with NEIS before I sign anything with my job network that I don’t need to.
I know that getting into the pre-NEIS classes still don’t mean that I’m doing the whole program thing, but it’s a lot closer that I thought I would get. I mean, I still might completely stuff it all up yet, but I’m trying this whole not being negative thing.
Otherwise, I’ve just been doing derby stuff and re-working bits of Ferris Wheel. Actually, I’m going to start another print round this afternoon while I’m at my job network. I’m going in early so that I can do bits and pieces that I put off yesterday because my computer had a conniption fit when I tried to even go on gmail. I should make a list of what I need to do, but I’m kinda in the can’t be bothered place again.
It’s been going on for a while. Unless I’m working on ferris Wheel, I’m not actually doing anything worthwhile when it comes to my writing. I’m pretty sure that I have writer’s block. This blog is the first bit of writing I’ve done in a while that has come directly from my mind and not from inspiration through tarot cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment